DIY BEAUTY TIPS FOR HAIR
Diy Beauty Tips: Life is pretty fast paced these days that most plans and are made instantly and if your skin and hair are in good shape then going anywhere is trouble free.
These are some protective and rescue remedies that I covet for distraught hair. These do it yourself beauty tips for hair that will keep your hair trouble free at all times:
1. Condition the scalp: When out in the scorching sun , we don’t realize how dry and itchy it makes our scalp. Always try to spray your hair with a mixture of green tea and coconut oil tonic. All you have to do is cool two cups of green tea and spray it over your hair.
Set it in for five minutes. After that massage some coconut oil over your scalp. Let this concoction set in for wither thirty minutes or all night. Wash it with tepid water, shampoo and conditioner. Your scalp will feel better and hair will shine with some bonus luster.
2. Natural hair spray: something that damages hair more than sun rays are “hair sprays”. The good way to escape that damage is to make a homemade hair spray that will give a similar effect. All you need is essential oils 10 drops, filtered water 1.5 cup and sugar 2 tablespoons.
Heat water in a pan and add the rest. Allow it to cool. Store in a spray bottle and use it as hair spray. Not only saves cost but also the damage from the chemicals.
3. Get rid of dandruff: Our weather inculcates dandruff in our hair. No shampoos works. No matter how promising the advertisement. A quick solution for this is to wet your hair then massage 1 cup of apple juice( natural) into the hair from the roots to the tips. Wash it off with shampoo.
Massaging jojoba oil and coconut oil are both great for treating dandruff too. Another quick solution is to dissolve Dettol (3tbsp) in one cup water and then massage it over your scalp. Leave it in for around twenty minutes and then wash your hair. Helps in dandruff eradication.
4. Head Massage: Getting a head massage on regular basis is a Japanese trick for staying away from dandruff. However the good thing is that it increases circulation and helps in hair growth. So indulge in a head massage weekly.
5. Detox hair: Make a paste baking soda and water. Massage over your hair for 15 minutes. Then rinse with water.
6. Dry shampoo: In winters the biggest struggle is to wash your hair. To prevent hair from getting oily all you have to do is make your own dry hair shampoo by mixing equal parts cornstarch, arrowroot powder, rice powder and a few drops of lavender essential oil (optional) in a small jar. Just sprinkle this mixture on your oily roots and brush to help absorb the oils.
7. Apple Cider vinegar rinse: this is the most useful and quickest hair savior. To give your hair shine and remove any buildup from the scalp, use apple cider vinegar. Pour two tbsp of apple cider vinegar into four cups of water. Use this mixture for final rinse after you shampoo your hair and dry as normal.
Home hair treatments have been recorded since ancient history. No matter how much we invest in getting treatments from expensive saloons. The softness and luster that homemade masks give can’t be compared.